Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GOD, I LOVE THE SOUTH

Arrived Charlotte motor speedway this morning and set up camp across the street from the race track.
Let me introduce you to my neighbors, on one side I got 'Willie T.  Graham', Sons of thunder Ministry, mobile chapel. He has saved thousands of people with drinking problems worse than yours.
 On the other side I got Dwayne, text book redneck, 5' 9'', 150lbs, a tat of the confederate flag on one arm, with a bottle of Budweiser tattoo on  the other, with no sleeves on any shirts he owns. He and his 450 lb hunk of of hunk women wife pulled in with their camp trailer on the other side of me. Dwayne got out of passenger side (Budweiser in hand) and gave directions to 'hunk of hunk' women to back up "come on bitch back it on up".
Seems as though Dwayne hasn't been able to drive legally since he got his DUI, WHILE TAKING HIS DRIVERS TEST, " "Damned beer can rolled out from under the seat, when I came to a stop, shit you would of thought I was a criminal"
GOD I LOVE THE SOUTH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment