Saturday, June 11, 2011

KIDS OF WALMART

So I'm in Walmart the other day doing my banking ( America's store ) waiting in line at the customer service counter when the lady in front of me tells her kid to "go over there and find me something to eat" pointing at cart with returned items in it. The kid goes over to cart and holds up one thing after another until mommy nods ok to some chips, he brings them back and they both empty the bag. Still hungry the boy goes back and searches around until he finds LARGE bag of Hershey kisses, he holds them up, mommy nods ok, and same drill. Next they are both thirsty, boy goes over searches around and finds liter bottle of Orange crush, same drill they empty it. 

END OF STORY  / NO
I notice lady is returning a dozen or so bags full of food as I'm waiting behind her, so when it was my turn I mention to clerk that I didn't know you could return food items, what could be wrong with them, he says people use their food stamps, which are only good for food, to buy food then return food for cash. 
PEOPLE AND KIDS OF WALMART

No comments:

Post a Comment