Saturday, September 1, 2012

BREAKING BAD 2
Well just another day of driving across America and being pulled over in every state for phony reasons so they can search my HIGH PROFILE motorhome.
Today a Tennessee state trooper be me over for doing 57 mph in a 55 mph zone, he let me go with just a verbal warning after a complete search of my home.
Later a very observant North Carolina state trooper pulled me over because my bike didn't have a North Carolina 'tag' on it. I explained I had no idea one was required, and didn't have a clue as to wear to get one. He gave me a handout explaining the laws and steps required to get a 'tag'. As he searched my home I read the handout, which said their office hrs were from 8:00am to 5:00pm Mon thur FRi. Dah, what should I do ? Well since he didn't find anything he would also let me go with just a verbal warning.

 So after arriving in Richmond Virgina and having a couple of cocktails, I have developed a two step plan to reduce my HIGH PROFILE.
Step1
Move over Jack we have a new passenger

Step 2
Will post tomorrow after I find a Lowes store

No comments:

Post a Comment